- Acorn Naturalists
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- Center for Ecoliteracy
- Earth Day Canada
- Environmental Education In SK Resources
- Focus on Forests
- Food Share
- Indigenous Environmental Network
- Learning For A Sustainable Future
- Live Green Toronto
- Natural Curiosity
- No Impact Project
- Outdoor and Environmental Education Resource Listing Page
- Recycling Council of Ontario
- Regina Public Schools Outdoor Education
- SaskatchewanOutdoor and Environmental Education Association
- The Center For Green Schools
- Suzuki Speaks (2004). Documentary. – available on iTunes.
- Food Inc. (2008). Documentary. Written by Eric Schlosser and Michael Pollan.
- Gasland (2010). Documentary. Written and Directed by Josh Fox.
- Blackfish (2013). Documentary. Directed by Gabriela Cowperthwaite and Produced by Manny Oteyza.
- Gasland: Part 2 (2014). Documentary. Written and Directed by Josh Fox.
- In Defense of Food (2015). Documentary. Directed by Michael Schwarz. (see also book of the same title by Michael Pollan from 2008).
Print Resources: Teachers’ Books
- Cornell, Joseph. (1998). Sharing Nature With Children. Dawn Publications.
- Cudato, Michael & Joseph Bruchac. (1989). Keepers of the Earth: Native Stories and Environmental Activities for Children. Fifth House Publishers.
- Lachecki, M. (1991). Teaching Kids to love the Earth: Sharing a Sense of Wonder through 186 Outdoor Activities. University of Minnesota Press.
- Grant, Tim & Gail Littlejohn. (Eds). (2004). Teaching Green –The Middle Years: Hands-on Learning in Grades 6-8. Green Teacher.
- Grant, Tim & Gail Littlejohn. (Eds). (2005). Teaching Green – The Elementary Years: Hands-on Learning in Grades K-5. Green Teacher.
- Grant, Tim & Gail Littlejohn. (Eds). (2001). Greening School Grounds: Creating Habitats for Learning. New Society Publishers and Green Teacher.
- Milord, Susan. (1996). The Kids’ Nature Book : 365 Indoor/Outdoor Activities and Experiences. Williamson Publishing. ISBN: 1885593074
- Sheehan, Kathryn & Mary Waidner. (1994). Earth Child: Games, Stories, Activities, Experiments and Ideas about Living Lightly on Planet Earth. Council Oak Books.
- Smith, R. (1994). Strands in the Web: 201 Activities for Teaching Environmental Awareness. Pippin Publishers.
- Sobel, D. (1991). Mapmaking with Children: Sense of Place Education in the Elementary Years. Heinnemann.
- Selby, David. (1995). Earthkind: A Teachers’ Handbook on Humane Education. Trentham Books.
*Resources thanks to Catherine Hart of the University of Regina